Another Next Best Tweak

I purchased some powerful Neodymium Rare Earth Rod Magnets about 3/8" diameter and 1" long that are axially magnetized, Poles On Flat Face. They sell for about $4 each).
I placed two of these per speaker cable at the end near the speaker spades. With the opposite pols pulling towards each other through the wire.
They grab like hell and will stay in that position.

There is an improvement in sound quality.
I wonder if this is what Virtual Dynamics was doing?
128x128ozzy
What if the chassis is not magnetic???

Here is a bonus: clean the magnets with BRASSO
and then treat with a contact enhancer, before returning them
to service! I use Stabilant...
I tried them on my DIY Ground Control cables. They work good there. But I did notice that having the magnets away from the DIY Ground Control connectors at least 1 inch but no more the 2 inches makes a big difference in bang or bust in sound. So you may have to slowly (tweak) move the magnets towards the connector to lock in the best sound.
Ozzy,
I just put 8 neodymium magnets as a single rod about 3" under my power conditioner. They are super strong. Each one is 1" x 1" x 1/2" square. The effect is stunning. I will be doing a lot more experimenting in the coming weeks using these strong magnets.
Sabai, Are your magnets polarized on the ends?
If so, with the magnets under the Powercell do the magnets attract to the Powercell or just sit under it?
Please explain with more details.
Thanks.
Ozzy,
I have the PowerCell in series with a Bybee Stealth. Everything is plugged into the Bybee -- except the MPCs. I bottom load all my components. They sit on 3" high Tupperware-styled containers filled with dry beach sand. The block of neodymium magnets (bought off Amazon -- I am sure they are polarized) is directly under the right side of the Bybee about 3" below the chassis so it will not cling to the chassis. If you bring a block of these magnets close to any component they will immediately stick to the chassis and you will not be able to get them off.