Hubbell 5362. Anyone try this outlet?

It's of the Hubbell Pro class.
ptss
Yes Jea, the one on page 6.
I will check wit A Porter to see why he chose his unit.
Ptss, as a suggestion ask Albert next time he has a listing for his ports.I remember the original listing for the change over from 8300 to 5362,but can't remember the exact reason.Hope this helps.
Ptss,

You might want to contact Albert Porter about the Porter Ports he now sells. Just guessing the sound of the receptacle will be more neutral sounding than that of the old style Hubbell HBL5362 duplex receptacle.

From my limited experience with the non cryo treated Hubbell HBL5262 and the HBL5362 the sound is slightly warm of neutral.

Quote from Albert's ad.

Hubbell now manufactures the Hospital grade 8300 with magnetic steel back strap and galvanized plating. I've arranged delivery of Hospital grade interior parts, unplated in the 5362 body with non magnetic, brass back strap.

Sound in my system is identical and available in original Ivory and white with Dark brown and gray frequently in stock and always available special order.

These are Hubbell rated for 20 amp and a perfect replacement for both 15 amp and 20 amp outlets. These upgrade both the quality and connection of your electrical. They are Hospital grade and deep immersion cryo treated.

It appears Albert's new Porter Ports are a special run/construction receptacle manufactured specifically for Albert Porter.. Guts are the non plated hospital grade contacts of the old style HBL8300H installed in a 5362 body with the 5362 non plated brass supporting back strap.
The thing I have learned over time is to always use copper on the inside of the plug and not brass. Copper sounds a lot better to me.
Coxhaus, I've seen a lot of similar comments about the copper and some theory to back it up.