Hook-Up Wires for Crossover

I am doing small DIY upgrade to replace stock resistors with
Duelund silver-carbon Cast resistors in crossover of my speakers . Since there is no space on crossover board for large Duelund Resistors , I have to mount them on seperate board and then use individual wires to connect each resistor on to PC board . When I checked internal hook-up wires in my speakers , from crossover to drivers , they are Siltech M20 G7 Silver-Gold wires (1% Gold used in alloy ) . They are 17 AWG thickness.
My questions are:
1)what wire should I use to join Duelund resistors to points on crossover ?
2) Must I use same Siltech M20G7 of 17 AWG ? (I suppose they will be too heavy - around 1.5 mm thick and also very expensive ! ) . Or can I use 20 AWG wire?
3) Can I use Mundorf or DH Lab Silver-Gold wire of 1 mm or 0.5 mm thickness?
4)Is it ok to use different makes of internal wires within a speaker ?
Total wire required is 10 to 12 meters , and such silver -gold wire cost quite a bit , especially if they are 17 AWG or 1.5 mm.
your suggestions and views will be welcome.
Thanks
radni
What is the gauge of the leads coming off the resistors? That should be adequate for your project.

I think the Mundorf wire is close to what you want. I would also consider Duelund's wire too.
Jadem is right, no sense in using a thicker gauge than what is coming off the resistors...

-RW-
One thing I know about wire is that Jadem knows a few things about wire, and then some, to say the least!
Jadem
The thickness of leads from Duelund resistors is 0.8 mm.
Siltech M20G7 is 1.5 mm thick
Mundorf silver gold is available in 0.5, 1.0 , and 1.5 mm thickness, with Teflon coating
Duelund is 1.0 mm , but looks like 0.5 of silver foil plus silk oil etc ( I don't understand exactly what it is )
DH Lab is solid silver ( doesn't say it is silver gold alloy ) .
I guess I may be better off going with Mundorf 1.0 mm silver gold .
Or should I be better off with Duelund ?
Thanks to you all for your response.