What power conditioner will help in my situation?

The only power outlets I have are on the same circuit as the ceiling fan. When I change the fan speed there is a low frequency hum when I turn the fan speed from low to medium etc.
Aside from running a dedicated line, will a power regenerator or conditioner eliminate this?
aperez1958
Power condition will clean it up but you'll have to choose wisely as most lag the current, which in turn makes the amp work harder and runs hotter.

I ran a dedicated circuit, bought a power conditioner for my audio/video components, and bought an 8' power cord for my amp. End result is power conditioner cleaned up all noise on the audio/video components and the amp running directly off the designated circuit has no noise.

I didn't post what brand conditioner I bought for a reason...it was Chinese built! *lmbo
I wanted to add to my previous post. It would cost effective to replace the ceiling fan with a decent newer model first. You may not have to add anything else to your entertainment system.
Thanks for all your responses. I think I will go the dedicated line route.
To clarify, its not a constant hum, only when I change the fan speed I can hear a low frequency thump in the speaker. I know- don't change the fan speed- Thought maybe a regenerator would work but will look into a dedicated line. Thanks again.
To clarify, its not a constant hum, only when I change the fan speed I can hear a low frequency thump in the speaker.
One of the reasons I asked for clarification of that point is that I don't think we can be totally certain that the means by which the fan or its speed controller is affecting the system is via the power wiring. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that the effect could be occurring as a result of airborne interference (RFI), in which case a dedicated line, as well as power conditioning or regeneration, would not resolve the problem. RFI would of course not be at frequencies that are low enough to be audible, but I don't think we can rule out the possibility that it might cause some circuit in the system to produce a low frequency thump.

So before going to the trouble of having a dedicated line installed, I would repeat the suggestion that was made early in the thread to try running a long extension cord to another room. If that solves the problem, then yes, a dedicated line probably would also.

Regards,
-- Al
I'd also second the thought that a balanced power conditioner like something from Equi=tech might be able to fix the issue. I'd also call a dealer and get their thouhgts. Cable Company carries a number of brands and has a lending system that I think includes power conditioners (it certainly includes cables and headphones).