MacBook Pro or PC soundcard

Hi,

My system components are:

MacBook Pro >> Dock >> PreAmp >> PowerAmp >> Speakers.

I have some concerns regarding my MacBook Pro soundcard quality. Comparing MacBook Pro with PC. Which is the better way to play 24 Bit. 'Cause I do not know what they use in MAC but If I build a PC It would be made of the best components up. Does it make changes ?
nickodavidoff
USB-DAC with a good asynchronous USB Audio Class 2.0 implementation (not just USB 2.0).

Use BitPerfect if you use iTunes for your music library and enable Cache/Memory Play.

Better yet, use Audirvana Plus.

Use SSD and load up the RAM to as much as you can afford.
Thank you friend,

But my point is MACBookPro(Soundcard) or PC(Soundcard) ?
**We do not know which soundcard is built in MACBookPro,
but if I use PC I would build it with best coundcard.
Internal soundcards are susceptible to a lot of noise.

A USB DAC is a bit like a soundcard. It's just that the components usually benefit from better isolation from the insides of a PC, and usually have better power supplies as well.
A usb dac is nothing like a soundcard, all due respect. A sound card goes into a PCI (or PCIe) slot and outputs music via an spdif connector. A usb dac tries very poorly to convert usb audio into spdif, though it does a very poor job. USB was invented to conect printers and mice, not for music.
USB may have started off clumsily but that's the thing with PC audio. It keeps getting better. The async USB interface from Gordon Rankin and Nugent were big strides in getting to a good quality connection from PC to DAC. Most PCs are full of EMI and RF noise that affects the internal sound card.