Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
I really like to listen to WUMB (www.wumb.org). In fact, I'm going to buy a Roku M1001 so that it can be streamed directly to my home theater receiver to use the receiver's DAC for the conversion to an analog signal.
KWVA Eugene

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~kwva/

Great college radio streaming at 224K MP3
I tried the Roku Radio Snooper while listening to the internet radio on Winamp and it didn't pick up any of the streams, so I'm not at all interested in the product. Winamp is important because there are some streams that are only listed at Shoutcast.com and therefore only playable on Winamp or foobar2000, and then there's a subscription stream I have that I can only play on Winamp.

Although I have not tried it, the Linksys WMB54G installs a virtual soundcard on your computer and you get reception by changing the audio output device int the Windows control panel. Some people complain that this is too complicated for them, but the benefit is that you can play back any audio that you want. And of course it has coaxial and Toslink connectors.