Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
The highest bit rate at live365 is 96 kbps and everything uses the mp3pro codec, which just doesn't cut it. 96 kbps AAC+ sounds very listenable, but not mp3pro. And I can't bookmark a live365 stream in Winamp.
Yeah, I would rate the sound as good on Live365 but not great. When I have it on it is usually background and not for sessions in the sweet spot. The attraction is the organization, variety, commercial-free, and the fact that they are all legitimate stations.
I got around to buying that Linksys wireless music bridge and it doesn't work at all. I can't install the drivers, at least not completely, the installation hangs leaving partially functional software that disables my wireless network (I have to reboot in safe mode to get rid of it manually, the uninstall program doesn't work). And I can't save my wireless network settings to the bridge. I checked to see if there were a newer version of the setup utility and in fact the one that comes on the CD is newer.
I managed to get this thing working. The problem with setting up the bridge itself was because of a network adapter installed on my firewire port that was causing the LAN to malfunction. The problem with losing internet access was because enabling the hardware LAN diables internet access through my wireless connection. I was able to get the drivers installed, however to do so I had to repeatedly baby them along by trying to bring up the Add/Remove programs control panel while they were installing. This is the only thing that would make the progress bar show any progress.
www.pandora.com Create your own radio ststion. Sounds good through my edirol ua-25 and paradisea dac.

Bri