Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
977music.com streams eleven free Internet Radio stations 24/7 with online music from the greatest artists from the 50's through the 80's, 90's and today.
Lupinthe3rd, I don't think there are enough audiophiles to support such a service. Or, they'd have to jack up the rate so high, it would be unbearable. Rhapsody is $13 per month for 192 bitrate MP3. To get FLAC on a subscription basis, they'd have to charge $50 per month or more. Even then it might not survive if they don't get enough subscribers.
Anyone have anything new to add to this thread? Especially Jazz and blues stations?
Shoutcast allows searching by bit rate. Usually, if a radio streamer bothers with 320kbps streaming, the sound is pretty good, IME, for internet radio.
I enthusiastically recommend Radio Paradise as well--I even sent them $25 as a supporter. Give it a few hours listen, they really shift genres.