HagUSB vs Other USB Interfaces/Devices

Hi all. I have three quick questions regarding the HagUSB:
1. how does it compare to other USB interfaces, in particular those with true ASIO support (Edirol, M-Audio etc.)
2. does it provide bit perfect output (i.e. does ASIO4ALL provide bit-perfect output even though it still uses the OS)?
3. I currently have an Edirol UA-1EX which I used as both an interface and DAC (used it analog outs). I now got myself a DAC which has both optical and coax input. The Edirol is going to another PC so I want to get either one of those interfaces like the M-Audio Audiophile USB, but have read that the HagUSB is superior (even though it does not use true ASIO and only supports 16-bit). Is it a good "upgrade" to the UA-1EX?

Cheers,
X
xenithon
Doesn't the musicland have a USB input?

How does it sound? via the USB? I'd really appreciate a review and comparison to other dacs if you could.

Quite curious to compare it against the nixon usb tube dac and my Quad 99CDP, as I really like the top end crystal dacs, which is used in this dac, with a bit-perfect volume control, it seems, utilized on the 4398 chip. Wonder if the usb input is i2s or converts to SPIF?