An audiophile DVD burner ??

I am looking to archive music files on DVD's but I have not been completely satisfied with the playback sound quality coming from burned DVD's. I have Pioneer and Samsung burners but both have their shortcomings in the sound quality department (at least not up to the crispness I can get from my best CD burner). So, is there any DVD burner on the market that produces nice crisp, dimensional sound? Please don't try to tell me that all burners sound alike, because I know they don't (I can hear differences between every one of them, though sometimes it's subtle). How are LG, Philips, LiteOn, Asus burners? And are Plextor's really worth the premium price?
piano632
I am looking for DVD burner you can put in a computer tower, not interested in any standalone device.
If you edit the question as "An audiophile computer DVD-R/RW drive?" you may get a better response. I too thought you were asking about stand-alone. Audioasylum's PC Audio section may also have some answers. Sorry to answer your question with a question, but do you also hear differences between DVD-R media?
Yes, I do hear some differences between DVD-R media, though burn speed on DVD-R doesn't seem to affect the sound as much as with CD-R. Haven't figured this one out yet.
Basically I'm looking for a burner with the lowest jitter (which equates to clearer audio).