itunes backup suggestions

I use a Mac mini with an 1TB iomega external hard drive using firewire. I want to be sure that I have the iomega all backed up. What do you suggest?

Apple Time Capsule looks great but at 1TB it seems like to much money for something that will be used up soon.

Apple Airport Extreme with a inexpensive 2TB drive

or can I just use another iomenga Mini max hooked up to the current one via firewire and be done with it? These drives are so inexpensive..

Thoughts?
iwalker182
I keep getting shot down on this suggestion due to cost, but really the best, and in the long run cheapest way to back up your iTunes is via Drobo. Look it up online. It is basically infinite storage with built in back up. 4 hot swappable SATA drives. I have my iTunes directly pathed there, and have the Drobo hooked up via Droboshare (yes at additional cost) to my network as a network resource. If you read how it works, 3 of the 4 drives could fail at the same time, and you would still keep all of your data. Any time there is a problem with a drive you are told by the Drobo to swap it out. You do this without turning anything off or losing any data. Works great, easy to set up, and you can put any size drives in it you want. I currently have 4 1TB drives which gives me 3.2 TB of storage, the rest dedicated to backing itself up.
Subject is also at the following link:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?icomp&1226982607&read&keyw&zzi+tunes+backup
The Drobo suggestion is a great one, especially if you want constant backup without having to think about a backup schedule. The only downsides are the cost and that you have everything committed to one physical device that can be lost in a burglary or fire.

A simpler, cheaper way to do it is to plug another 1 TB drive into the Mini, either Firewire or USB, and use a backup application like SuperDuper to clone your primary drive on a regular schedule. You can buy a good quality external 1 TB drive from LaCie or Seagate for $100-120, back up every Saturday morning and likely never lose more than a week's worth of ripped files.

The advantage of having a separate physical drive is that you can keep it in a separate location when you're away from your system for awhile. As always, the choice comes down to which set of compromises you're most comfortable with.