itunes backup suggestions

I use a Mac mini with an 1TB iomega external hard drive using firewire. I want to be sure that I have the iomega all backed up. What do you suggest?

Apple Time Capsule looks great but at 1TB it seems like to much money for something that will be used up soon.

Apple Airport Extreme with a inexpensive 2TB drive

or can I just use another iomenga Mini max hooked up to the current one via firewire and be done with it? These drives are so inexpensive..

Thoughts?
iwalker182
Time Machine is very easy. I'm using Western Digital 2TB My Book Studio Edition II drives and no problems so far. They are in my audio rack and I rarely if ever hear them operating.
Thanks for the info. One more thing, With having another 1,000 CD's still to rip. I was wondering if I should get an external superdrive so I don't burn up my internal mini drive. I never rip more then 30 CD's per day. That's what Wavelength said the max was per day.
A few things to think about:
With time machine you need to have a drive that is at least 2-3 times the size of what you're trying to back up. If you wait until 900gb of a 1tb is used up you can't just go get another 1tb drive and start backing it all up. This is assuming you were using the initial drive for storage and backing up.

You should backup everything in your iTunes folder and not just the actual music files.
I'm confused now but OK....

I thought I could just get a 2TB drive connect via firewire and be done with it. I would want an exact copy of the first drive. No?
The first time you backup using time machine you need to have plenty of space on your new drive. If you fill a 1tb drive up to its limit and then buy a 2tb drive you may not be able to even use time machine for the initial backup. This is a time machine shortcoming. This is where superduper is a life saver.