Cable for Lynx card to Berkeley DAC

Does anyone have information an a better cable to connect a Lynx card to a Berkeley DAC than the standard Lynx breakout cable?

thanks
128x128shaq
Hi Shaq,

Try Chris Stubbs are Redco. He has made up several cables for me and the guys at Computeraudiophile.com. Really good stuff and really cheap. I just sent you a pm w/info.

It's funny, I was so used to paying thousands for cables that, when it was only $30.00 I was shocked. However, it's the real deal!

-Greg
I initially used an inexpensive Gotham HD26 to XLR cable which was pretty good. But, depending on how resolving your system is, the quality of your hearing and the value you place on accuracy, I have found that the Cardas Clear HD26 to XLR cable to be easily superior to the Gotham. But...it is considerably more money. In my system to my ears its worth it. Of course, audio is like wine, only the individual can assess price vs value. I use a Zalman fanless music server with the Lynx AES16 card, the Berkeley Alpha DAC, a Pass Labs XA30.5 and Atma-Sphere M-60 amplifiers and Geddes Abbey speakers.
We too went with Redco with Mogami Gold. All our DB25/26 connectors were made by Chris.