Anyone spend more on their system than their car?

I just signed the papers for a used Pontiac Vibe, will cost me $12,600 + tax and (almost dead)trade-in. This is a few $K less than I spent on my main system, and one of the reasons I didn't spend more is to be able to afford a new preamp sometime this spring. I'm not quite sure what else I would have bought. I do lust after the Hemi Magnums, but was determined to buy something socially responsible - I dunno, maybe if I hadn't blown so much on audio, I'd have gotten a Prius. Is anyone else not driving the car of their dreams to afford audio? Or skimped on other things that most people wouldn't to afford their system?
honest1
My wife looked at me sideways a couple times as I read some of these posts while laughing out loud. Although I don't have a megabuck system, it did cost more than the 96 Jetta I bought for myself last spring. I don't drive the Jetta as often as I listen to the stereo so I guess it's balanced.
Funny this thread pops up. I am thinking of getting a supercharger for my RX8, at a cost of about $5000 installed. Of course it would be fun, and is just what the car needs (it handles like a dream, but needs a little more off the line torque)

But, that $5k would get me closer to a new really nice turntable as an upgrade to my WTT classic and arm.

Come to think of it, both are pretty frivolous, but we are guys after all!!!

my system cost twice, compare to the car :) I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and a Volkswagen 1970 camper.
About the same if you just add up the retail prices, but I got the system at a deeper discount to retail than I did the car. I'm much more likely to "downsize" the car than the system at this point, though.