What happened to Dekay???

I was thinking about some of the earlier members on out sight. Dave (Dekay) was a favorite of mine so I wrote him, but there is no response. Does anyone know if he's ok? Also wondering if anyone has heard from Angela.
128x128jadem6
I talk to Angela every few months, she is doing well. Busy as can be and happier then she's been in years, if ever! It hasn't been easy for her or her new bf, they have been through one hell of a ride over the last few years and remain very optomistic. She says she stops by from time to time, but doesn't have the time to continue participating.

I still lurk, but don't post on anything audio related anymore.
FWIW I sure love to see these names from my AudiogoN youth pop up again. I've missed many of you!
Michelin man, That is a reason I was wondering about her. I know her life went through some major turmoil and I wanted to see if I could help (given the fact I have gone from the very top of the mountain to Death Vally if you will.) Some of my personal experiences fit her to some degree, and because I enjoyed her spirit, I was thinking... Will you please pass on that I was thinking of her.

Bug boy, was Dekay part of it? I also thought there was a guy from England. Maybe Redkiwi (who I do stay in touch with)How quickly we forget our friends.