Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I hear good thing about Stealth cables. I like their design as it is very similar to the TL Zero Series. I was considering auditioning them until I decided to just take the plunge and get the new TL Evolutions.
Calvinj, you are welcome Here!, talk all you want, about whatever you want, Happy Listening!
Rebel721,

Are you getting the Grand Master Evolution IC's with the two Mono HFX boxes? Matching speaker cables too?
Rebel721, It is great to have you on this thread, tell us about the sound of the Hybred Ypsilon equipment, never listened to any of these componets, I try to stay with American equipment, since all the foriegn equipment I have tried was not reliable,not saying yours may not be, I know nothing about Ypsilon other than checking out their internet site because you said you own this equipment, cheers.
Misternice, check out the mad scientist power cord review thread, the power cord has magnets similiar to High-fidelity power cord, but with other goody's to make the power cord work, and get this, they are from new Zealand where you are living?, or did you go back to Australia?, any way, check that out, I would'nt mind buying one,Damn, It's only $500.00!, this beat out all the High Diamond p4 and p3 power cords that costed thousands, mmmmm, Awsome!