persoanlity and speaker preference

there may be a relationship between personality and speaker ownership.

owners of panel vs cone designs may differ with respects to aspects of personality.

it's a hypothesis which could be tested.

i have thought about presenting a personality inventory to memebers of an audiophile clube to which i belong, but have yet to do so.

there are persoanlity variables which may help to distinguish preference for panel vs box speakers.

can anyone suggest factors which when quantified could discriminate panel from cone speaker preferences ?
mrtennis
Ribbons? C'mon, I'm not in 4H!
Boxes? I think outside them.
Cones? What am I, a dunce?
Stats? Show that 4 out of 5 listeners get suckered into smooth jazz.
Planars? I already go to the dentist too often as it is.
Di-poles? I'm crazy enough for one person, let alone two!

Mr. T, I pity the fool who can't see that I'm horny. And none of that new fangled, jelly-molded, siliconized, brick-hard headlights & bumpers. Nope, not for me. I like 'em savage as the jungle, au natural, pure vintage and backed up into a corner. 1978 Klipschorns. Yeah, baby!!!
i own a pair of quad 63s, looking to add a pair of maggie 1.6s.

i have owned tympanis, original quads, and for a short period of time a hybrid speaker by infinity consisting of an electrostatic tweeter and mid/bass driver.

actually, the best speaker is neither a cone or a panel, its live music.
I like BIG horn speakers with BIG Tubes and dressed in black vinyl. Exposed, dynamic, colored, musical.

I like my women just like my speakers.

I hate walking, but when in a building it is my only transportation. I have been thinking a great deal about time travel and astral projection. Did I mention my abduction experience?

I like my ice cream in those BIG horn shaped waffle cones. No sprinkles please.

I don't chew my toenails any more and my hamster just had babies.

My favorite color is red, no wait, it's blue with red circles.

I don't drink, sniff glue, or chew my toenails.

My babies were all born naked.

My wife is named Narleen.

Thats about it. I hope this helps.
the hi end isn't about hi fidelity, it's about fashion......cones, horns or ribbons please......hmmmmm glossy red or jara wood? now thats the question....if the finest speaker ever designed had a vinyl wrap, very few audiophiles would buy it.