Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ Jebsmith73, are you out there, hey, I was currious about what your system is and the the cables you are useing?, I ask this, because the Tara Cobalt I have has 405 hours on it, The cobalt is connect to a tube cd-player that has two 12ax7 tubes, one 12au7 tube, and the magical 6z4 recectifyer tube in the power supply, then I have all top model Tara Labs cables with a Brand New Krell 700cx amp that costed a pretty penny to get krell to make new inside and out, I am telling you all this, because we both know cables are system dependent!, what I am saying here is this Tara Labs cobalt is like we got new speakers that cost several times than what we have, The cobalt is MAGICAL sounding on our system that we have, you are invited to come hear your self if you can come this way where I live, This power cord is a Keeper!, me and the wife are astounded!
Misternice, I got the amp in yesterday!, needs 500 hours of burn-in, However, we got shocked of the very real sound of the whole picture!, I have no idea other than a conclusion I thought about yesterday, this dawned on me like a ton of bricks!, the couple of guys who downed the Tara Labs cobalt does not have a Tara Labs Zero Gold and Omega gold with the cobalt power cord, Dude, This combo was frickin awsome, the wife was telling me she had goose bumps up and down her arm, that the whole system sounded very natural and real, I was very impressed to hear that coming from her, since this is my hobby and she kind of listens at times and says nothing, I will say this, My cobalt now has 400 hours of continous play on it, yes, at first their was a bass bump like Jebsmith73 said, that went away!, then there was a worse sound, a upper mid-range bump,ouch!, I believe Jebsmith73 called it, to much treble info, that went away as well!, listened to all this happen on dedicated tube head phone amp, the power cord sounds spectacular with the other Tara cables!, I am being Honest here, I am very impressed with the sound of the Tara Cobalt power cord mated with the Tara Labs Zero Gold I/C and Omega Gold speaker cables I have at this point and time, we will see how all sounds when all the rest of the system breaks-in competly, cheers.
Yeah, If you are making good money, I wouldnt give it up either!, whats really weird is that nearly every Krell model series sounds different from one to the other, for instance, it all comes down to personal preferance, I like the FPB CX line alot better than the Krell Evolution and Evolution E series, the cx line is totally different sounding, the other two lines are dry and cold extended detailed brittle treble sound, my Krell sounds closer to tube amp sound, on another subject, The Stealth v-12 power cord you are getting is so Brand new of a just introduced model power cord, you will be the first person I know to have one, so if you do not mind, when you get a quik as you can 500 hours of break-in on that baby, I want to know yout compete thoughts of that power cord here on this thread, cheers.