Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
The same thing happened to me a few years ago. It may be difficult to understand today, but time is your best friend.

Find comfort in your friends and relatives.

I'll have a good thought for you; email me if you wish to chat. I wish you all the best.
The love she had for the music and times you shared together will live on with you every time you sit down and enjoy the system she helped build. Remember the good times and know that she is smiling down upon you even now.

My sincerest good wishes go out to you...

-RW-
My condolences.

As other members have already stated, take comfort that your wife is in a better place and that she would not want you to deny yourself something that gave the both of you pleasure.

God bless.
Thanks for sharing. I constantly remind myself that time together with spouse and children is fleeting and each moment must be treasured (even the inevitable disagreements, difficulties). Very cold miserable stormy days should also be embraced for the contrast and feelings they bring compared to better sunny days.

Hopefully time will heal and the sun will return after the winter.