Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
Thanks for sharing. I constantly remind myself that time together with spouse and children is fleeting and each moment must be treasured (even the inevitable disagreements, difficulties). Very cold miserable stormy days should also be embraced for the contrast and feelings they bring compared to better sunny days.

Hopefully time will heal and the sun will return after the winter.
I lost my wife when she was 33. In this season I remember her with much thanks for the time we had together, and those things we did together.
I still do, going to the opera, musicals, eating out, being with friends and family and am thankful for all we had and for how much she gave to my life. I do not believe we ever get over the loss of a loved one BUT we do learn how to go on and let the love continue to flow.
May you learn to enjoy and remember the times both past and present.
With sincere condolences and hope for your future
Michael
My deepest condolances to you. I cannot imagine the depth of your loss. I know too well that there is little anyone can say to make things any better. I lost my father this past May. For me friends and family have been a great comfort and support. As far as music, and the many things you may have shared with your wife, I'd doubt very much if she'd want you to stop enjoying them in her absense. I understand how they may remind you of your connection, and be difficult to enjoy at this point. Let it be for now. It will come to you, whatever it is you need to do, but do give it time. Everyone is different. I can tell you that, for myself, music, and many things I ordinarily enjoy, have not been the same for me this past year. Everything changes, and this kind of loss affects you in ways you don't even realize. Give it time. Keep your strength.

Marco
Karel,
God bless and my condolences to your tragic loss.

Family, friends and time are on your side.
Karel, we do not know each other but know we have all suffered immense loss in our lives. You will still share an intimate moment with her every time you play some of her favorite music. May you find some inner peace.

Larry