Big Karan amps

Anyone with experience of the bigger Karan amps.
I am interested in the new 650 Monoblocks.
How does Karan amps sound compared to for example BAT VK-600, Theta Citadels, Ayre MX-R, Burmester, MBL and others?
I have Aerial 20T's.
cappuccino
Cappuccino,
Sorry, previous last line I was meant to say--should you later have the opportunity to such exposures do shed us some light here.. Cheers!
For Aerials, why not consider the Lamm 2.2s monoblocks ?
These amps should have enough power to drive them well.
Nolitan,
Thanks for your reply on this thread. I am sorry, but I have absolutely no experience with Lamm. So can you plz give more insight in why you think I should consider Lamm compared to the other amps I am leaning towards (Karan M 650 / Theta Citadels 1.5 / Burmester 911)?
Bvdiman,
that's fine. I hope any who has personal experience with Karan amps will find this thread and share some information with us.

I understand from other threads that you have FM Acoustics 611. I have always had the impression that FM products are something very special. Do you live in the USA or in Europe? And do you know what the retail price is for the 711 amps or will be for the 711 mkII's?
Cappuccino,
FM 711mkII is supposedly to be a direct replacement of the 611X (now discontinued). Don't know price yet. As for 115 they are comparable to the 611 power wise but in mono version and where much technological advances of their current flagship 1811 have been implemented into, as do the latest 711mkII (was told by the importer). Last time i checked (Aug.'08) lists were ar.--115 CHF80k, 811mkII CHF100k and CHF125k for the 1811.

I am actually now looking for a second amp to alternate with my old workhorse (611) which has been serving my home hassle free beautiful music for more than 15yrs. You see, if only those latest FMA's are more reasonably priced, I definitely wouldn't have any second thoughts. However, before plunging the range of 100k for an amp, I certainly need to do some homework and be on the lookout for possible better bargain elsewhere too--without sacrificing any sonic merits whatsoever of course.

Having said the above, a friend has actually done his round earlier this year with a number of highly touted best of the best ultra hi-end amps most retailing north of 50k. To cut story short, he ended up with a pair of 1811s. Does his set-up sounds like one hell out-of-this-world musical mega buck system--YES!! Do I like the cost--absolutely NOT!! As Karan is amongst the few brands that was not present during the shoot-out, I am very much curious of how they'd fare.. Tough--but who knows I'll be getting my bargain here.