Big Karan amps

Anyone with experience of the bigger Karan amps.
I am interested in the new 650 Monoblocks.
How does Karan amps sound compared to for example BAT VK-600, Theta Citadels, Ayre MX-R, Burmester, MBL and others?
I have Aerial 20T's.
cappuccino
Cappucino-

Do youb have 20T V1 or V2?

Do you use 1 pair of 301's or two?

I have V1 and am using a Rowland 304.
Mmike,
I have 20T v1 and one pair of 301s. The 301s have double binding posts and I use two sets of speaker cables.

I thought you had Ayre MXR amps. Have you replaced them with the Rowland 304?
Cappuccino, did you ever get to hear the Karan product and if so what was your take.

At one point I read that you were going to or actually had a pair of Burmester 911 MK3 amps to compare, did this happen and if so what was the results.

Dev, I contacted a Karan dealer in Norway where I live, but he hasn't even contacted me back or followed up my interest... Meanwhile, I experienced that all Nordost cabling in my system has transformed the sound to a new and unbelievable level. I have decided to keep the Rowland 301s. I must admit I am very happy with them they way my system now sounds.

I am planning to build a second system, but of practical reasons that has to wait a bit. I am leaning towards Avantgarde or Acapella speakers in this system. The plan is to later move my 301s to this system and maybe also add the new Criterion preamp from Jeff Rowland. By that time I will have to get some new amps in my main system and I am almost 100% sure that will be Burmester, 911s or preferrably 909 monos if I can afford them.
Dev, I don't think there are any numbers on the new Dartzeel monoblocks published yet. You could call Jonathon Tinn at Bluelight Audio if interested. The big Karans sound very interesting also.