Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Kraken cords were bought used, they already had some hours on them. It did take a week or so for them to settle in for best sound. After that , don't move them.
Jebsmith73, How many kraken power cords did you get?, I do not believe I have seen any Kraken power cords used for sale on audiogon, must be rare that anyone sales them, can you tell me about the sound?, the cobalt here litterally took over 500 hours to break-in for real!, still getting some small improvements, believe me, I understand, moving the cobalt around has the same effect, however, I have to unplug it from time to time because of lighting storms down here where I live, takes a few hours to re-ajust, are all your cords the same length?, cheers to you Jeb, thankyou for your reply.
Best way to know what the Kraken power cord sounds like is to try one in your system .
Jebsmith73, I would not try a kraken power cord in my system unless I knew what It sounds like first,otherwise, That would be a wast of time and money.