SRA VR vs. Ohio

I'm on the verge of investing in some vibration isolation platforms for my system. I use one digital box, a two chasis tube pre, mono SS amps, and speakers that have an outboard bass control so I would need 6 pieces in total. That would be some serious $$ if I went with all Ohio Base plus. I'm sure there are plenty out there who own the VR series and the Ohio Plus, so my question is, what differences do you notice between the two, and what components do you use with which?

I'm thinking about starting with all 6 VRs initially then trade up to a Ohios one at a time, starting with the mono amps, in a year or two but welcome any comments or suggestions.

Thanks.
speeddeacon
OEM - I have four VR series platforms

turntable, cd player, amp, preamp

the change was dramatic, my jaw was on the floor

can't even imagine what the Ohio sounds like

start with one component if you like
It took all the stress and slight lack of resolve out of my cd player (audio aero prima) to where I no longer was looking for an upgrade, and did cumulative wonders with my moscode and dodd (amp and preamp)

you might start there

those that have ohio grade - would like to hear your comments

thanks
I absolutely love the look of the Craz racks (the double wide is what I'd like to have) but they are out of my price range. Does anyone know of any racks with similar good looks and reasonable sonic performance but at more modest price points? It's the wood frame that I like as my system is in our living room.