Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
1.The obssesive preoccupation with looking for miniscule blemishes or other very small cosmetic issues which don't have any impact on the sound. I thought we cared about music and sound.
2.Why can't we just let it go, when your systems sound good to us. The addiction to the hunt.
3.Stupidly high prices asecond on that one.
4.Packing and shipping with the original boxes.
5.the lack of being able to list more than one item except rare exceptions in an ad.
6. Why the rest of the population doesn't hear well.
1.The obssesive preoccupation with looking for miniscule blemishes or other very small cosmetic issues which don't have any impact on the sound. I thought we cared about music and sound.
2.Why can't we just let it go, when our systems sound good to us,after trial error and refinement. The addiction to the hunt.
3.Stupidly high prices, a big second on that one.
4.Packing and shipping without the original boxes.
5.The lack of being able to list more than one item in a single ad.(With rare exceptions)
6. Why the rest of the population either can't hear well or simply doesn't understand that music must be played out loud in the first event. Then only listen through inferior in the ear devices, which actually destroy soundstage to a mono center head sound, to formats which have half the data the musicians intended it to have.
heavy amps without handles.

thin transport drawers that rely on rubber bands.

turn on surges that trip my breaker.
Use of the word base for bass

An item claimed as "perfect" except for a flaw as well as overrated products

Poorly engineered speaker cover posts that either break or will not work

NOS tubes that are really used tubes

Tube prices

Outlandish shipping charges

Bad packing