Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
Anything 'waste of time' thread not related to hi-fi on here on Audiogon, and there have been plenty.Too name a few,
What watch do you wear? (who cares?)
'What car do you drive'?(again, who cares?)
'Best single malt scotch'? (ditto above)
'Best bike to ride before a good session' (oo-er missus)
'Your three top comedians', (what ever next, your three favorite presidents??)................
The best one Is 'what music do you sing whilst taking a dump'?( just kidding with that one).
This Is a site for hi-fi chat for goodness sake.

This Is NOT a personal dig at the authors of the said threads but Is my opinion only (as I am still sweating from a bike ride, just looked at my watch and I am late, must check to see if the car Is locked, no comedy on the box tonight, except for Mr Dubya, gosh I think I need a drink). I maybe In a class of one.
Bill is just a great guy who loves music and loves the hobby. Having heartfelt opinions does not make someone rude or obnoxious. Some just need to bolster their low self esteem by denigrating good folks.
1. Ads featuring borrowed/stolen photos. There's one running now that I was interested in until I noticed the pics looked familiar. Makes you wonder.
2. Items priced outrageously high, especially when an identical piece is listed for 25% less.
3. Used items rated 10 or even 9.
4. Won't go into the "gears" type but there are plenty of them.