A Copernican View of the Turntable System

Once again this site rejects my long posting so I need to post it via this link to my 'Systems' page
HERE
128x128halcro
Aside from the fact that the name ONEDOF is rather funny in german, the claim that it is "a first in the history of the audio turntable .... eliminates the source of acoustic distortions associated with microscopic movements of all existing cylindrical shafts".
Nice try.
So we will hail once again a new hero - because it is part of the game.
I for one can see a hell of a lot more ideas in the Continuum (R.I.P.).
But as NASA is downsizing on manpower now a fast pace, a lot of now unemployed engineers will seek new ventures.
Audio may well benefit from a legion of former aerospace engineers now bringing their ideas to the more simple field of audio.
Dear Dertonarm: IMHO you don'ty need to made that kind of comments on the Onedof and its designer.

I don't remember to read any single similar comment on your protractor design or with you even that you have a very long " tail " for comments about.

I think that every single audio item design deserve our respect even if we don't like it or we think is wrong.

Btw, Nandric I agree: at least four belts.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Dear Raul, There may be some incosistency between your statement that 'every single...item design deserve our respect' and your agreement with me that (only) 3 belts on this TT make this TT to expensive. So we both are,I think, entitled to ask at least 4 belts for this price. However I am glad to see that the Mexican kind of humour is similar
to the Balkan kind.

Regards,