A Copernican View of the Turntable System

Once again this site rejects my long posting so I need to post it via this link to my 'Systems' page
HERE
128x128halcro
The brilliant force behind the marketing of the Onedof summed it up for me like a super nova with Oneduff's Youtube production, click on (resonances do not occur) in the suspension and damping section of this web site.
Dear Halcro the Onedof makes that the DD Wave Kinectics see it as a " toy ".

Thuchan, I think that at least ( no matter price. ) the designer solve some " problems " that no other TT I know addressed, congratulations for that because this is a clear advance on TT design.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Aside from the fact that the name ONEDOF is rather funny in german, the claim that it is "a first in the history of the audio turntable .... eliminates the source of acoustic distortions associated with microscopic movements of all existing cylindrical shafts".
Nice try.
So we will hail once again a new hero - because it is part of the game.
I for one can see a hell of a lot more ideas in the Continuum (R.I.P.).
But as NASA is downsizing on manpower now a fast pace, a lot of now unemployed engineers will seek new ventures.
Audio may well benefit from a legion of former aerospace engineers now bringing their ideas to the more simple field of audio.