A pass Labs X250 amp worth a divorce?

I have the audiophile disease. I just can not be satisfied. By upgrading from my Bryston 4B ST to a Pass labs X250 really worth the bother? My equipment is as follows Audio Research Reference 1 Pre-amp, Proac Response 3.8 Speakers Classe CDP.3 Player. My wife just does not get the thrill of this hobby. I need to find the true answer, What will the difference be besides in my wallet?
128x128kevyo
Does your wife work? Do you each have your own SEPERATE and joint accounts? If so, use the money from this account and she won't be able to complain.
I use a Pass X-150 with ProAc 2.5s. You'll like the combination.

As to the other part of your question...well, that's a tough one. Lately, I've come to see my system as my mistress.
I'm going to attempt to bring this discussion back to reality. I'm guessing that you have made several compulsive purchases. I'm guessing that your wife has heard that now my system is wonderful and I'm ready to relax and enjoy. I too agree that the udgrade would be marginal, but I don't believe that is the real issue. There will always be an upgrade or something new to tryout. If you love your wife, you owe it to her to consider her reasons for wanting you to take it a little slower,
Jeff
Tough one. I've been there. I'm divorced now. Ask yourself, "Do i love my wife" " Is my marriage worth saving ". Next, ask her to sit with you and listen to a few songs. Have a serious talk with her. LET HER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER, and your system ( hobby ). Don't do anything for a couple of days. See how she reacts and then do the right thing.