Airtangent vs Kuzma airline

Just bought the JC Verdier platine and want to get a tangent tracking arm.
I have received info and I am leaning towards the Kuzma or the swedish Airtangent .
The EM-2, Airtech MG-1 and the Condustor by the cartdridge man are also in the running but their build quality aren't in the same league from what I can tell in the pictures. How good are they I really don't know.
Opinions, or any comments wound be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
rugyboogie
Well, my finite elemente HEAVY DUTY stand arrived today, finally! So, the table gets set up tomorrow on the dedicated stand by someone expert in these tables. I am looking forward to that. More soon, with new pics, showing the rearranged system.
Well I pulled the trigger today and bought the Kuzma Airbearing today and will take delivery of the unit in 1 week from today.
Now how about cartridge choices?
Koetsu, Airy, Shelter, Dynavector,Allerts what others should I consider?
Rugy,
If the budget allows, the UNIverse would be a terrific upgrade over the Airy 2 or 3.
Rgds,
Larry
Dear Rugyboogie: Congratulations!!!!!!!! Great choice.

The XV-1, Titan i, Transfiguration Orpheus, Van denHul Colibri, Ikeda Rex9 are great contenders but if I be you the Allaerts MC2 Finish or Formula 1 will be the best one.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Rugyboogie:
Be sure to let us know how you get on with your choice. I am looking hard at one of these myself, so your reflections would be appreciated. My Stogi Reference pivoting arm is such a nice performer, I'm thinking the Kuzma could well be my first air-bearing purchase.