Amp / receiver to drive Dynaudio Focus 220s

Just bought a pair of Dynaudio Focus 220 floor standing speakers. The 220s are rated at 4 ohms, and I hear they're not very efficient and are very power-hungry. I'd like some suggestions on what to use to drive them.

Thanks
alderash
heard focus 340 with exposure integrated, i think it was 3010s2 ...it did a nice job...i couldnt actualy think exposure will make dyns sing but it worked just fine...
Thanks for your reply, Muzikat. I currently have a Marantz SR-7005 - and at 125 watts I thought it would be enough, but I don't think it's rated for 4 ohms.

I'll look at Naim and Anthem again, but I'm pretty sure from earlier searching that they don't have sub outs or optical ins.

Thanks
2K is pretty good, You don't need to spend that much. I have the Focus 110 and have used them successfully with Naim Nait 5i and XS, only 50-60 watts. A very good powerful alternative is a NAD 375 integrated. I am currently using a Marantz PM 11S2 integrated, 100 watts/channel does fine.
If you got to have more power look at the Anthem 225 integrated. I have no experience, but have read much good stuff about it. 225 watts/channel.
All the above amps are well within budget.
Budget is tight - say 2k. Used is best, so I can get more for the money. I'm looking for suggestions for either a pre/pro and amp, or a high-powered AVR. I've read that Dyns should have at least 250 watts of clean power available.

I'm only running the 220s with a sub, so no center channel or surrounds at this point.

One other consideration is that because of the sub, I would like a sub out jack, and also an optical audio input if possible.

Thanks
Knowing your budget would be necessary to recommend an amp.
I find Dynaudios work with a wide range of amps.