Amp Recommedation

Hi, I am planning on upgrading my amp section. Currently I am running an Adcom GFA-5300. So far this is my amp choices:

Emotiva XPA-200
B&K Reference 200.2
Classe CA100

Keep in mind that are my choices so far but not limited to. If you have any other amps recommendation, feel free to add.

I am looking an amp somewhere in the 100w per ch at 8 ohms. Thhanks
highend64
Well, I would recommend that you consider replacing your preamp too, as Zd542 also noticed, this is a weak link. A Krell KAV-300i or Plinius 9100 integrated amp would be a nice upgrade over your Adcom seperates.

If stuck on your Adcom preamp, and only looking for an amp, I'd recommend looking for an Classe, Aragon or Forte amp.
Take your $800 and get this.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/tube-dared-2012-mc-7p-tube-preamp-with-phono-input-remote-all-tube-world-preamp-dual-outputs-2013-01-06-preamplifiers-60540-naperville-il
Get the XPA-2,then run a high quality tube pre.Use aftermarket power cord and tuning fuses.Then smile and take your girfriend out to lavish dinners with the money you save not being duped by hype
Get the XPA-2,then run a high quality tube pre.Use aftermarket power cord and tuning fuses.Then smile and take your girfriend out to lavish dinners with the money you save not being duped by hype