An all Parasound system - Good idea?

My brother- in- law visited last weekend and heard my 2 channel system for the first time.  Slightly ocd, he spent much time online and emailed me last night to say he was going to put his own system together and was planning to buy all of his components from Parasound, in part because he thinks a single brand will optimze performance and compatability, and because he is enamored by the John Curl connection. To that end, he plans to buy  a JC2 Preamp, A21 Amp and JC3+ phono amp.

I have told him focus on  speakers first, then source components. That notwithstanding, is the "All Parasound " a good idea to avoid the possibility of components not playing nice together or should he not focus on brand loyalty and shop for "best in class" components instead?

sjtm
all parasound gear! ??  HELL YES !!

great gear.  do it, just do it, you will thank yourself once installed and the break in process has started its countdown to amazing sound.
I work for a major audio dealer, we sell Parasound, Conrad Johson, Anthem, Unison Research, Naim and many others.

The concept of an all brand system usually doesn't sound the best, my boss has 27 years of experience, and he has shown me that to be true in many cases.

The Halo stuff is good, especially their amps. You are also better mixing in a tube preamp which sounds way better than an a solid state preamp,  CJ preamp with a Parasound amp is cost effective and sounds great, 
In my opinion Audiotroy has used different words to say the same thing that I did in an earlier post. Parasound's amps sound better than their preamps.
i love parasound have a small hca 800 II 100 wpc, great amp, however i'm retired and on limited budget. I found a vintage NAD 1600 pre that works well with the parasound driving  ohm walsh 3xo's and a set of timewindows 1a's. The cd's are played with again a vintage yamaha dvdc 996 with a adcom gda 700 modded dac, vinyl is played through a denon dp 1200 tt w/ grado green cartridge, all vintage and sounds fantastic, don't have more than 2000.00 tied up in the whole system.
You have to really like Parasound to go with an all Parasound system.  I owned an A51 and A23 and did 7.1 HT and was in heaven for 8 years. Along came 4K and I bought a new preamp and a Bryston 2.5BSST2 to run the fronts.  Long story short, after I compared the Bryston to the Parasound, I got rid of the A51 and replaced with a Bryston 9B-SST2.  The A23 is running the front heights only and it's being pulled tomorrow for as I have a Bryston 3B-SST2 on the way. Configuring a 5.1.4 Atmos setup.