Any bad experience with wilson audio sasha w/p?

Sorry for the question, but I have been hearing good reviews about wilson audio sasha w/p. I am actually convinced to try a new set but hope I can get the negative side so I can come out with a decision that I will not regret in the future.
jerrypan
Kiddman, I did not say that Wilson ever said that their old speakers can be harsh and/or fatigue. That story is indeed told by reviewers and dealers. However, what you wrote is only half of the story. Basically, we are told that the Wilson can be harsh at times because they originate from a studio monitor. Consequently, they are so transparent that every peace in the system counts and it can significantly affect their performance. They "only" reflect the quality of the components and of to the material fed to them ...

I do not want to speculate who started this story, but clearly the story has something for everybody, i.e. dealers who want to sell the new models, experience audiophiles who want a "true-to-source" speaker, new audiophiles, and also the Wilson company. I would say that if Wilson did not agree at all with this story they would have done something about it. We all know that the distributors and the dealers are most often told what they should say to their clients -- very few, like Bo1972 here, actually go against the current and recommend 7k speakers over 30k speakers. (Of course, who's to say that Bo1972 does not have an agenda too.) I find this marketing unimaginative because, as you have pointed out, is repeated for very many years now.

Coming back to Sasha, as I have mentioned in my first post here, it can play decent music also with lesser electronics. I am sure that a smooth and decently powerful SS integrated (e.g. Musical Fidelity, Mcintosh, Rowland, Accuphase etc.) can keep a not-so-wealthy Sasha owner happy till he/she can afford more expensive electronics that will max out the performance of Sasha.
The main thing for me is that people get honest information. I do not say a 7k speaker is better than a 30k speaker. What is the end results you get? This is what you hear at the end. You want to enjoy you music with your stuff. I visit enough people with expensive stuff and they did not enjoy it. I understood why. They had many times acoustic problems. Or more over they had the wrong combination of equipment. You have to understand all the properties/ talents of every individual part in your system. Only then you can understand how your sound at home is created. Wenn I see how systems of people here at audiogon are combined of. I can see easy the limitations. Because I know the properties. First you need to understan music and how it sounds in real. With this in mind you need to do your work to get the absolute sound with great precision. Wenn you have limitations in your system you can not enjoy your music. Then this can become an obsession. That is why I say: please think well before you buy a speaker. You need to know how it integrates in home situation. And what it needs to be driven well. En what you need to get a musical and involving sound. The tweeter of the sasha is less open and transperent than the ribbon tweeter of the Platinum speaker. It has more authority in the higher freq. So it sounds less harsh. It is that easy.
I found a dealer that carries the P1-200s that's relatively close to me. I will be taking my amp, preamp, and cables to listen to the P1-200s. I'll be sure to provide my honest feedback.
the extra information starting from 16hz-35hz by using the PLW-15 is crucial. It is not only the extra information. Beause I use the PLW15 from 16 hz till 120hz. The integration goes to a touchable level and instruments keep the same proportion as without a subwoofer. Voices and instruments become a lot better in sound as well. Without Audyssey Pro and my way of measering it is not possible to get a full stealth integration. This is the key factor to succes. You even can use it in small rooms without acoustic problems. Normally you would get a lot of acoustic problems wenn music starts at 16 hz.
I do not think Densen is a great match with Monitor Audio. Because it is not able to let you hear the real sound of instruments Pass Labs can give. This is a main propertie in highend sound. You need to be ware of this!