Any bad experience with wilson audio sasha w/p?

Sorry for the question, but I have been hearing good reviews about wilson audio sasha w/p. I am actually convinced to try a new set but hope I can get the negative side so I can come out with a decision that I will not regret in the future.
jerrypan
You are welcome ofcourse to visit me. I will write a review of the Pl-200 as well soon. Ron Kemp of Kemp Electroniks visit me at the show in Veldhoven as well. He was really surprised by the level of my presentation. He visit other rooms as well. There was no set what could match this level he said. In a few weeks he will come to my house. The set at the show was my set at home. Theo Wubbels of HVT said: my presentation was the absolute sound of the whole show. My photographic memory makes audio so much more easy to understand and adjust. I am only interested in the best level in sound. I want a deep and wide stage with a extrem sharp individual focus. Were instruments and voices have the dimensions as in real. Because at the show most of the systems instruments and voices are played too big. Audioquest and Purist Audio are both aware of the small proportions of voices and instruments in real. Musicians will tell you the same story. For me it is about quality. I want my clients to get the same stunning sound I have. I want my clients tpo get a 10 ( A) for the money they spend. Not an 8 or nine. Because good is not good enough for me.
The biggest problem Wilson has are the acoustic problems it gives. Wenn you want to buy Wilson speakers you need a big room and a separate room just for music. Second you need to adapt it acoustically. This makes it very expensive to use. You need the right stuff to drive and control it as well. Then you are not even ready. You need to do a lot to get a musical and involving sound. All these parts makes it a difficult speaker to tame. Even the few times I heard it at a good level. I still missed essential parts what should be there. I like the way they look. And it is made with passion. But it will never be enough to buy it or sell it for me. A few years ago I went to a presentation of the Wilson Audio Alexandria 2. Wilson was there as well. I had some very critical questions for him. But the train which I took got broke. We had to wait for over 2 hours. It was too late to go to this presentation.
Kiddman, I did not say that Wilson ever said that their old speakers can be harsh and/or fatigue. That story is indeed told by reviewers and dealers. However, what you wrote is only half of the story. Basically, we are told that the Wilson can be harsh at times because they originate from a studio monitor. Consequently, they are so transparent that every peace in the system counts and it can significantly affect their performance. They "only" reflect the quality of the components and of to the material fed to them ...

I do not want to speculate who started this story, but clearly the story has something for everybody, i.e. dealers who want to sell the new models, experience audiophiles who want a "true-to-source" speaker, new audiophiles, and also the Wilson company. I would say that if Wilson did not agree at all with this story they would have done something about it. We all know that the distributors and the dealers are most often told what they should say to their clients -- very few, like Bo1972 here, actually go against the current and recommend 7k speakers over 30k speakers. (Of course, who's to say that Bo1972 does not have an agenda too.) I find this marketing unimaginative because, as you have pointed out, is repeated for very many years now.

Coming back to Sasha, as I have mentioned in my first post here, it can play decent music also with lesser electronics. I am sure that a smooth and decently powerful SS integrated (e.g. Musical Fidelity, Mcintosh, Rowland, Accuphase etc.) can keep a not-so-wealthy Sasha owner happy till he/she can afford more expensive electronics that will max out the performance of Sasha.
The main thing for me is that people get honest information. I do not say a 7k speaker is better than a 30k speaker. What is the end results you get? This is what you hear at the end. You want to enjoy you music with your stuff. I visit enough people with expensive stuff and they did not enjoy it. I understood why. They had many times acoustic problems. Or more over they had the wrong combination of equipment. You have to understand all the properties/ talents of every individual part in your system. Only then you can understand how your sound at home is created. Wenn I see how systems of people here at audiogon are combined of. I can see easy the limitations. Because I know the properties. First you need to understan music and how it sounds in real. With this in mind you need to do your work to get the absolute sound with great precision. Wenn you have limitations in your system you can not enjoy your music. Then this can become an obsession. That is why I say: please think well before you buy a speaker. You need to know how it integrates in home situation. And what it needs to be driven well. En what you need to get a musical and involving sound. The tweeter of the sasha is less open and transperent than the ribbon tweeter of the Platinum speaker. It has more authority in the higher freq. So it sounds less harsh. It is that easy.
I found a dealer that carries the P1-200s that's relatively close to me. I will be taking my amp, preamp, and cables to listen to the P1-200s. I'll be sure to provide my honest feedback.