Any Good CD Recorder/Players?

I'm looking for a quality CD recorder that can also perform well as a CD player. I intend to use the recorder mostly for recording LP's and mixes.
I'm not looking for Class A (I'm not sure one even exists) rather a good deck which would fit with my Roksan Caspian Integrated, Music Hall MMF-5 and Epos M-12's. Anything?
ossorosso
Osso, I have a Tascam CDRW700 -- a very capable recorder, does a very nice job with vinyl, and a pleasure to use. It's a pretty good CD player, but probably in the class of a good mid-fi player. When I use it in place of my Linn Karik, I am initially surprised by how decent it sounds, and I enjoy music on it. Still, in terms of listening involvement, it isn't the same. It doesn't offend, but it's flat and threadbare compared to the Linn. I wouldn't advise going this route if you're hoping that after a short period of adjustment, you won't notice much of a difference from your Caspian. IMO, only do it if you really can live with a downgrade.
Gracias Jayboard. You are probably right and I suspected as much. I'm now leaning toward hanging on to the Roksan and picking up a good CD recorder sometime down the road. I really appreciate all the insights from everyone thus far. Happy Listening!
Jerry
I USE THE HARMON KARDON 80 AND AS LONG AS YOU USE A FLAGSHIP RECIEVER WITH GOOD DAC'S IT DOES A WONDERFUL JOB
OSSOROSSO-What is it that makes the roksan superior. what are the specs that you are looking for to make an educated decision on what to buy
You should check out the other threads on this subject in this forum. I have used the NAD C660 with great success for CD dubbing as well as recording from vinyl and other sources. It has 24 bit DAC's, HDCD, and also plays MP3. I cannot give you any comparison to other players but it is an excellent recorder and stand alone cd player. Good Luck,