Any Good CD Recorder/Players?

I'm looking for a quality CD recorder that can also perform well as a CD player. I intend to use the recorder mostly for recording LP's and mixes.
I'm not looking for Class A (I'm not sure one even exists) rather a good deck which would fit with my Roksan Caspian Integrated, Music Hall MMF-5 and Epos M-12's. Anything?
ossorosso
Howdy, Egoss. Thank you for your input. How well do you think the Tascam CDRW4U records vinyl? Is its playback solid enough to be my main digital source? I know the last question is most certainly subjective. The thing is, and this may horrify many, I am looking to replace my Roksan Caspian CD player with a solid recorder/player (I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Roksan's sound-it is splendid). I listen more to vinyl than CD and I have a cheap yet sound Pioneer 25 disc juke box job for entertaining. I don't expect to find a recorder/player whose player side is as good as the Roksan, and that's OK. I am, however, looking for one that performs admirably. $300-$400 price range sounds good. Sorry if I'm a bit long winded. I do appreciate your time and thoughts. Jerry
Osso, I have a Tascam CDRW700 -- a very capable recorder, does a very nice job with vinyl, and a pleasure to use. It's a pretty good CD player, but probably in the class of a good mid-fi player. When I use it in place of my Linn Karik, I am initially surprised by how decent it sounds, and I enjoy music on it. Still, in terms of listening involvement, it isn't the same. It doesn't offend, but it's flat and threadbare compared to the Linn. I wouldn't advise going this route if you're hoping that after a short period of adjustment, you won't notice much of a difference from your Caspian. IMO, only do it if you really can live with a downgrade.
Gracias Jayboard. You are probably right and I suspected as much. I'm now leaning toward hanging on to the Roksan and picking up a good CD recorder sometime down the road. I really appreciate all the insights from everyone thus far. Happy Listening!
Jerry
I USE THE HARMON KARDON 80 AND AS LONG AS YOU USE A FLAGSHIP RECIEVER WITH GOOD DAC'S IT DOES A WONDERFUL JOB
OSSOROSSO-What is it that makes the roksan superior. what are the specs that you are looking for to make an educated decision on what to buy