Anyone heard the Nordost Odin cables ?

It is truely magic.
audiosu
Considering cost of cables, I well remember reading about a set of cables costing £1000, in a UK mag 10 years ago. I thought, what sort of idiot spends £1000 on a piece of wire. Well a few years later, I was looking at the idiot in the bathroom mirror every morning. It is all relative, but now I think the same about $20000 cables and no, I am absolutely sure he wo'nt appear in my mirror anytime soon.

I just wonder if the guys at Nordost, Stealth etc, sit down one morning and say " Well we got away with $20000, lets see if anyone is silly enough to pay$40000 , for a cable"

Do'nt get me wrong, it's your money and as long as you did'nt rob a bank to get it, or hit a little old lady over the head, it is absolutly your right to spend it just how you want. Be honest though, do none of you Odin/indra owners not wake up in a cold sweat and think " Did I really spend $...... on a single cable"? Tell us all the truth, go on.
Hey Eb...Sergei called me last night and asked me to let you know that there's an "A" stuck somewhere in the middle of the name of his cables.
I suppose such cables should be used in systems costing 10 times the cables. That would be reasonable. maybe...Dont get me wrong Ive also had expensive cables but thats just...very expensive. Don't know...
SORRY its STEALTH DREAM V10 my mistake. Its up to a person to spend on cables the amount he wants after hearing STEALTH DREAM in my system i upgraded to STEALTH DREAM V10.
STEALTH DOES MAKE CABLES FOR $1000.00 and many more expensive as well. REMEMBER ITS YOUR DIME!!