Anyone heard the Nordost Odin cables ?

It is truely magic.
audiosu
I have a friend who has a complete Odin cable system, with Burmester and Focal Utopia3. Yes, is is nirvana at it's highest plane. But, I cannot get over the idea of having one's cables cost just as much as the gear.
A friend bought them over sounded great. We than compared them to STELTH DREAM V10. STELTH much more open faster better stage deeper wider faster bass STELTH V10 is a wonderful cable i now own them. They do take over 400 hrs to break in.
Considering cost of cables, I well remember reading about a set of cables costing £1000, in a UK mag 10 years ago. I thought, what sort of idiot spends £1000 on a piece of wire. Well a few years later, I was looking at the idiot in the bathroom mirror every morning. It is all relative, but now I think the same about $20000 cables and no, I am absolutely sure he wo'nt appear in my mirror anytime soon.

I just wonder if the guys at Nordost, Stealth etc, sit down one morning and say " Well we got away with $20000, lets see if anyone is silly enough to pay$40000 , for a cable"

Do'nt get me wrong, it's your money and as long as you did'nt rob a bank to get it, or hit a little old lady over the head, it is absolutly your right to spend it just how you want. Be honest though, do none of you Odin/indra owners not wake up in a cold sweat and think " Did I really spend $...... on a single cable"? Tell us all the truth, go on.
Hey Eb...Sergei called me last night and asked me to let you know that there's an "A" stuck somewhere in the middle of the name of his cables.
I suppose such cables should be used in systems costing 10 times the cables. That would be reasonable. maybe...Dont get me wrong Ive also had expensive cables but thats just...very expensive. Don't know...