Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
Pity this thread died, partly my fault too, just too busy. Would anyone like to continue our hilarious story??? Who knows, we might make it to Hollywood (or Babelsberg).
Detlof great idea! Why not get Kubla onto this -- he's a creative / script / etc writer. Think we can get him to Babel? From there onto Cannes?
It might cover reparations for the Jadis you threw out of your window a while back!
Sadly, Arthur Salvatore's emporium called "High-End Audio" in the Beaches area of Toronto is CLOSING! I do not know if A.S. EVER read this thread, but that would not be the reason for closing. His location in a rear laneway and odd hours of availability rang the death knell some time ago. Apparently, according to an advert in The Toronto "Buy & Sell" weekly newspaper his last day will be October 10t, 2001. I'm sure this guy will be back.