Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Bill and Joe,welcome to the most exclusive pre amp club in town.Look forward to seeing your comments.
I own a CJ Premier LS16 S2 version. Yes, an outstanding preamp that will be hard to beat. I do love it, but had to try the 2.0. I will let you know.

Bill
Bill - that will be an interesting comparison with the CJ reputation for sound that appeals long-term. I think sometimes it is too easy with new equipment to be amazed at all the new stuff heard (partly becauase we are listening so carefully) then a year later feel that the heart and soul of the music could be better conveyed.
FYI, the magic of Joseph's preamp really didn't click in until I replaced tubes location one and three with 1960 Siemens grey plate CCa tubes. These particular tubes are rare and very expensive, but I heard a significant difference after trying various other Siemens CCa and E88cc versions. Various Amperex, Valvo,etc. versions need not apply. I think that Siemens borrowed a few Elves from Mullard to make this particular version CCa because the music it makes is truly "magical". IMHO and YMMV.