Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
I own a CJ Premier LS16 S2 version. Yes, an outstanding preamp that will be hard to beat. I do love it, but had to try the 2.0. I will let you know.

Bill
Bill - that will be an interesting comparison with the CJ reputation for sound that appeals long-term. I think sometimes it is too easy with new equipment to be amazed at all the new stuff heard (partly becauase we are listening so carefully) then a year later feel that the heart and soul of the music could be better conveyed.
FYI, the magic of Joseph's preamp really didn't click in until I replaced tubes location one and three with 1960 Siemens grey plate CCa tubes. These particular tubes are rare and very expensive, but I heard a significant difference after trying various other Siemens CCa and E88cc versions. Various Amperex, Valvo,etc. versions need not apply. I think that Siemens borrowed a few Elves from Mullard to make this particular version CCa because the music it makes is truly "magical". IMHO and YMMV.
Hi All, I have have been keeping up with this site. I was on the fence with many Preamps (Tube), ended up with TP 2.0nB had issue with slight hum, but Joseph was on top of it all the way, I even received a call from him on Sunday to my surprise! The hum is temporarily taken care of soon to be a permanent fix. I will post my final audition thoughts after proper burn-in time so far very happy with sound!!!