Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Sherod
Glad that amps are back safe, sound and better than before. Wish the thread members a wonderful New year. For our family it may mean a move from North Carolina where I have been for about 30 years to Ashland Oregon - we have many friends out West and are due for a change. Of course I am scanning properties for potential dedicated sound rooms.
Wow, Joe! From one coast to another. Is this a job relocation? Oregon is a very beautiful State. I hope you find a home with the right listening room for your system, especially after designing your own there in N. Carolina. My daughter currently lives in Fayetteville, N.C.

Yeah for Joe. Nice to see a fellow audiophile making a change in life or at least surroundings.

Sherod, we wish you happy and prosperous New Year. Please let us know if you have a change of heart on the AH upgrade. You are a big influence on this thread perhaps more than you know.

Rx8man and Markwatkiss, best wishes to both of you.
Sherod glad your system is up and running, man it would be a real bummer for me and the wife to be with out music.
My AH speaker cables have fully broke in and no doubt Josephs wire is first class in build and sound very impressed.
I have Lossless PCs ordered since early Dec. Still no delivery. Looking forward to giving them a try hopefully soon.
Wishing all the very best sound this New Year.
Thank you all for the best wishes. I realize how influential that I've been since I was one of the early buyers of Joseph's preamp. I am still feeling positive about Joseph and his work. Victor is also very loyal to Joseph and he is a very considerate and helpful person for AH. I will keep you all posted on my journey with the AH preamp.