audioquest nrg 1000 power cord vs zitron Alpha hc

Hi everyone I am currently looking at to power cords that I have tride out from my local dealers. I have a Cary Audio Cad120s amp and looking for a power cord for it. I have tride a new shunyata zitron alpha hc power cord which retails for 1300 CDN dollars and made a huge improvement. But the price I am probably going to settle with the alpha analog version. Though my other dealer made me try out the new Audioquest nrg-1000. All I can say is wow! just as good of a cord or more to my taste. Plus my family has dealt with the audioquest dealer more than 30 years. So they can give me a way better deal with the nrg-1000 then the shunyata zitron alpha hc. Though which would be a better choice for my cary audio cad120s. should a person be worried of power current delivery with the audio quest power cord for the 120?
128x128jakecanada

Showing 1 response by bo1972

I sell a lot AQ, there powercabels are fine but never exeptional. Purist Audio is superior in powercables. In every shootout they outperform the powercables of AQ. I prefer AQ interconnects and loudspeakercables.