audioquest nrg 1000 power cord vs zitron Alpha hc

Hi everyone I am currently looking at to power cords that I have tride out from my local dealers. I have a Cary Audio Cad120s amp and looking for a power cord for it. I have tride a new shunyata zitron alpha hc power cord which retails for 1300 CDN dollars and made a huge improvement. But the price I am probably going to settle with the alpha analog version. Though my other dealer made me try out the new Audioquest nrg-1000. All I can say is wow! just as good of a cord or more to my taste. Plus my family has dealt with the audioquest dealer more than 30 years. So they can give me a way better deal with the nrg-1000 then the shunyata zitron alpha hc. Though which would be a better choice for my cary audio cad120s. should a person be worried of power current delivery with the audio quest power cord for the 120?
128x128jakecanada
"Though my other dealer made me try out the new Audioquest nrg-1000. All I can say is wow! just as good of a cord or more to my taste."

It doesn't get any better than that. You tried both cords and like the AQ better. You can't get better information than what you already have.
Jake-

trust your ears. If the AQ made your system better- go for it! When selecting a cable or power cord, try it before you buy it. This is the best practice/advice.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
I sell a lot AQ, there powercabels are fine but never exeptional. Purist Audio is superior in powercables. In every shootout they outperform the powercables of AQ. I prefer AQ interconnects and loudspeakercables.