Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Drat. Perhaps you should pressure him to offer it free to previous owners. You seem to have his ear.
Melbguy1, thank you for the update. I agree with your observations, Ayon should consider the fact that the Ayon just establishing itself in the market and does not have loyal base and brainwashed by marketing and dealers buyers yet as say Esoteric or DCS. But what do you think ayon cd-6 may have that will elevate its performance from ayon cd-5s? Separate power supply?
Gammajo, I don't believe the new USB board should be offered free to existing CD-5s owners. It is not a critical component in the player & remember Ayon spent more than a year developing just the own Windows 7 software for the USB driver alone. My own view which I expressed to Gerhard is that the cost to existing 5s owners should be ameliorated as much as possible however.
03-05-12: Denon1,
Ayon have been around long enough, and in particular have invested a lot in product development which has enabled them to earn a loyal customer base, albeit smaller than icons like Pass or ARC. Ayon have no plans for a CD-6 or something like that. Please understand the CD-5s is already at the limit. However Ayon have just released a new dedicated transport (CD-T) in the last week to compliment the Skylla 2 dac. Wish I had the space, that combination should sound wonderful!