Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@ calvinj, Ok, tell me please about these speakers!, you said, instead of the baby grands, you are shooting for the concert grands!, sounds like you are wanting to be a serious audiophile!, mind me asking, whats the concert grands going to cost you?, not that it is crazy!, look at me!, The money I spent on cables would fit the bill, I care less!, I love my sound of my cables, they give me the joy of music closest to live that I know of!,, cheers!
@ calvinj, Where you at, you left me hanging with my last post to you!,, Happy Listening!
@ calvinj, Ok, since you did not get back to me, I looked at vienna acoustics speakers, I do not believe you should wast your time on the concert grands or baby grands!, They are not good enough for your Ayon player!, now the model called the music, that flagship speaker of vienna acoustics may work to your benefit!, those would be best mated with some Taralabs cables!, then you would hear some tunes!The Taralabs omega edge speaker cables and zero edge interconnects and onyx power cords would fit the bill of what the model the music is capable of!, I would do piano black!, thats a nice finish!, these speakers look like focal utopia copys for sure!, that will help sound field phase alighnment of the music coming to your ears!The cables I recommended for the model, the music are smooth, extended bass and mids , treble!, a whole lot of body, a sound stage to die for!,, you get this set-up, I believe we can talk!, you would be like a kid on christmas day!, you would have a hell of alot to tell me, LOL!,,, cheers!
Sorry I was out if town. I was looking at those the music too. Can't afford them. The concert grands would match the other things I have now but I'm probably gonna wait to get something better. Still thinking about it more. I might just keep my liutos.