Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@ calvinj, Hi, I am seriously thinking about going to the esoteric K-03 cd/sacd player!, It can run direct to amp!many Ayon owners that now own k-03 or k-01 players say this player is better in every way than the Ayon 5s player!no mess with tubes!,etc.., I do not believe the Ayon 2s is my cup of tea!, I really need alot better performing source than what Ayon can offer!, since I have the amplification and cables for such top digital of the world, why not hear my amp and cables best!cheers!
Yull135
Welcome to club and congratulations on your Cd 5s - nice piece of kit, is it not? Let us know what you think as you get some hours on it.
Hi Gammajo,

My CD-5s is a demo one so it should be already broken-in. Last night I let it run for whole night until this morning. It is such an amazing machine. I know my upgraded Resolution Audio CD-55 is not the very top performer but the additional details and the neutral sound CD-5s produces just surprise me. Resolution Audio CD-55 has very good reputation, let alone mine is a fully upgraded one. Yet Ayon CD-5s leads me into the very core of music. I audited compatible Esoteric and Burmester players but Ayon CD-5s is my personal favorite. It is just like Leipzig Gewanhaus Orchestra, natural and neutral. For my personal taste, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra is slightly sweet and Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra is marginally overtness. I have luck to listen to all 3 of them live numerous times. If you also a classical music fan, you would understand what I try to express here.

All in all, I am happy that I join this club.

Otto
@ Yu11375, Hi, What esoteric players did you audition?, The K series is said to be some of the best available in digital!, Have you listened to a fully broken in K-01 or k-03?,, cheers!
I'm not selling my ayon. It's going to the grave with me. It's a great CD player and source