Benz Slr Gullwing vs Lp s

Hello to all,

I need help in choosing one of these cartridges. Has anybody compared these two cartridges? In two german reviews they say that the Slr is even better than the Lp s !? My turntable is a Garrard 301 with a Graham Phantom B-44. I had the Clearaudio Concerto which i broked and it wasn't the sound i was searching for. I want something more musical.
Thank you to all
agucela
10-30-11: Jazdoc
Stringreen is also correct: the LPS is one heavy cartridge!

The 16g weight won't be an issue in the Phantom with the stock counterweight. I use a 15g cartridge and there is still plenty of adjustment.
That said, since the SLR has virtually the same motor as the LPS (but is almost 4g lighter without the body), there may be some sonic gains from having the counterweight closer to the pivot. This could be a contributing reason why some prefer the SLR(?).
Dre,

Can you describe the difference between trackability and traceability?

Thanks,

Sean
Many thanks to all,

The slr gullwing only exist with the micro-ridge stylus as it is new? I don't want to make a mistake buying it!
Thanks again
Agucela, I own Ruby 3S which also has the same 'motor' as
the LP but in the measuring paper, by stylus, there is the
abbreviation 'FG' wich means Fritz Geiger. According to Fremer in his review of the LP this stylus is similar to the Ortofon Replicant. BTW by the Dutch 'retip service'
this is the most expensive stylus kind.

Regards,

Many thanks to all,

The slr gullwing only exist with the micro-ridge stylus as it is new? I don't want to make a mistake buying it!
Thanks again