Benz Slr Gullwing vs Lp s

Hello to all,

I need help in choosing one of these cartridges. Has anybody compared these two cartridges? In two german reviews they say that the Slr is even better than the Lp s !? My turntable is a Garrard 301 with a Graham Phantom B-44. I had the Clearaudio Concerto which i broked and it wasn't the sound i was searching for. I want something more musical.
Thank you to all
agucela
Dre,

Can you describe the difference between trackability and traceability?

Thanks,

Sean
Many thanks to all,

The slr gullwing only exist with the micro-ridge stylus as it is new? I don't want to make a mistake buying it!
Thanks again
Agucela, I own Ruby 3S which also has the same 'motor' as
the LP but in the measuring paper, by stylus, there is the
abbreviation 'FG' wich means Fritz Geiger. According to Fremer in his review of the LP this stylus is similar to the Ortofon Replicant. BTW by the Dutch 'retip service'
this is the most expensive stylus kind.

Regards,

Many thanks to all,

The slr gullwing only exist with the micro-ridge stylus as it is new? I don't want to make a mistake buying it!
Thanks again
The first S class Benz cartridges were using Geiger stylus. Benz later changed over to the micro-ridge. I believe all new S class cartridges come with a micro-ridge stylus.

Nandric, If what you say is true, Fremer reviewed the post micro-ridge version of the S class Benz. Based on your chart, you have the post micro-ridge version as well.

One of the things I tell anyone purchasing the new s class Benz cartridges is to tell the dealer to make sure you are getting the new micro-ridge version of the cartridge. It traces better and sounds better overall IMO. I do not think that Luckaschek would not have switched over if it sounded worse - especially on a flagship series of cartridges. My experience says it sounds better and is more truthful to the source as well.

Any Benz owner of an s class cartridge will know what they have by checking the frequency response sheet provided with the cartridge. If the letter written in the left hand side say "MR", you have the micro-ridge. If it says "FG" or "FG2" you have the Geiger stylus.

I'm pretty sure all new s class Benz carts now have micro-ridge stylus. The last LP S I purchased was in May of 2011 and at that time was told they all have the micro-ridge stylus now.

Dre